Welcome



Welcome!! Soapmaking is one of my life passions. Yes, soap! I am crazy about it - making it, using it, sharing it with others. 

I make cold-processed soap. Made in small batches in my home kitchen with all natural, food-grade ingredients. Organic when possible and always vegan friendly.

I will share more about the soaps I make and all my soapy adventures. Follow me here, on Facebook (Kansas Prairie Soap) and check out my soap selection on Etsy.

Disclosure time: I may (often) rattle on about my other life passions - family (especially grandkids), cooking (low-carb), gardening, chicken keeping, stitching and quilt making. Never a dull moment around here. Again, WELCOME! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In The Soapmaker's Garden

Today In The Soapmaker's Kitchen

Contest Time!